Rudraksha Beads are natural ripened fruits of plant. The botanical name of the plant is 'ELAEOCARPUS GRANITRUS'. This is found in the various parts of
the world. It is said that the seed of Rudraksham contains the secrets of entire evolution of the cosmos within it. The devotees of Shiva, observe forms of
Shivalinga etc. in these beads. Their trees are found in Nepal, Indonesia and countries of North Asia.
There are various stories regarding the origin of Rudraksh in various Puranas. Ancient vedic scriptures like Shiva Purana, PadmaPurana (Chap 57) Srimad Bagwata
(Chap III to VII ) Rudraksh Jabbalaoapanishad, Mantra Maharnava, etc. mentioned about the greatness and wonderful properties of beads.
Genuine, energized and selected beads store at Astroshastra are selected by experts in Rudraksh
therepy. We have other energized astrological products like Gemstone, Yantras etc. Astroshastra is committed to provide world with rare
source of energy with purity and certificate of authenticity.
Our beads are not only genuine but are sent after
being energize by rituals mentioned in ancient vedic literature.
They is said to be originated from the tears
It can nullify the effects of malefic planets to a great extent. Shastras say beads of any mukhis can
never do any harm to the wearer unlike Navratnas,
which have to be carefully chosen. No other necklace or bead is so auspicious and powerful as them.
You can click on the name of the beads mentioned on right side of page to know more about each and every rudraksh. We have different combination
pendants listed under each heading on the right side of the page. HAPPY BROWSING.
1. They are rare lucky charms for health wealth and prosperity.
2. They are very good in controlling Blood Pressure.
3. They open Body Chakras and help in meditation.
4. They are helpfull in removing negative energies from body as well as home/office.
5. They appease their corrosponding planets.
6. They negate the malefic doshas in horoscope.
7. They remove all malefic Tantra effects on the wearer.
8. If the ash obtained by burning bead is mixed with the ash of gold in equal proportion and taken , one ratti as a doe in the morning
and evening , high blood pressure is controlled.
9. In case of small pox, take its ash with black pepper in equal proportion with water, kept at night for three months. One will cured
10. If a big bead is rubbed and paste is applied on a poisonous wound it will heal immediately without affecting the patient adversely.
How to Recognise Original beads:
1. It always has a rough surface but is not thorny, Thorny surface rudraksha are artifically made.
2. In Natural rudraksha the lines are not equidistance, but in an artifical ones, these are found carved at equidistance.
3. The energies can be checked by moving copper bangle around the Beads.
4. Its best to buy beads from a Genuine and Authentic Dealer.
How to purify the beads or rosaries :
On monday morning, one should take a bath before sunrise and the beads should be kept in oil for four to seven days, thereafter be washed well Cow's milk, After that the rosary should be washed in holy ganga water. The rosary should then be put in the smoke of dhoop an flowers, then after reciting the namtra "OM NAMA SHIVAYE" eleven times, the rosary or bead be worn.
Faces of Rudraksh Beads
They are of 38 types , these are from 1 to 21 faces but above 14 faces , are rarely available. If you have any doubts or would like to get any information
or clarification in this regard, mail us at email@example.com .