wealth is used for constructive purposes and not for destructive
or antisocial activities Kuber Sadhana is short and Simple but its effects
are amazing if one tries it with true belief and faith. One cane even try
this ritual with one's spouse.
Performing Day : Amavasya or any Sunday
Time : Early Morning,, Before Sunrise
Requirements : Yellow cloth or mat, Rice, Incense, Vermillon, Wooden
table, Some fruits, Oil lamp, Crystal Rosary, Copper Kuber Yantra, Mango
woods, Ghee, Havan or yagna platform.
Lord Kuber is the Lord of all the treasures on earth and even rules
over the riches buried and unclaimed inside the earth. Lord Kuber is worshipped
and propitiated for quick financial gains, unexpected gain of money through
lotteries etc and a prosperous business. Lord Kuber is the basis of gain
of unlimited wealth and prosperity. According to ancient vedic books of
Ramayan Kuber made the Gold Lanka, which was taken by his brother Ravan.
All ancient texts encourage the use of Kuber Sadhana for the gain of wealth.
are three main benefits form Kuber Sadhana. Firstly, when Lord Kuber is
pleased then bless the person with material success and wealth. Secondly
the chances of coming into wealth unexpectedly and suddenly through lotteries
etc increase.Thirdly no matter how much one spends money keeps flowing
in provided the
- Kuber Sadhana ritual shall be performed on Amavasya
day (day preceding the moonless night) or a Sunday morning, before sunrise.
- One should take a bath and wear clean yellow clothes.
- Sit on a yellow mat or cloth facing north because North is the direction
of Lord Kuber.
- Cover a wooden seat with yellow cloth
- Take a steel plate and draw a Swastik with Vermillon.
- Lite the lamp and incense
- On swastik, make a mound of rice grains .
- On the rice grains place a Kuber Yantra
- Around the Yantra place four fruits.
- Light a ghee lamp.
- Offer prayers to Lord Ganpati by chanting
" Om Gam Ganpataye Namah " eleven times.
- Pray to your Guru or Lord Shiva (thinking of him as your Guru) for Success
in the Sadhana.
- Chant the following meditating about the form of Lord Kuber.
"Manuj Baahya Vimaanparisthitim Garud
Ratna Nibham Nidhi Naayakm.
Shiva Sakhaa Mukutaadi Vibhooshitam Var Gade Dahatam Bhaj Tundilam."
After this chant 8 rosary of the following mantra with
a crystal rosary.
"Om Yakshaay Kuberaay Dhan Dhaanyaadhipataye
Akshaya Nidhi Samriddhim Me Dehi Daapay Swaahaa."
After chanting Eight mala of this mantra perform a Homa
nad give 108 oblations with ghee in the Yagna fire each time chanting
the above Mantra.
After completion of all the procedural aspects of Kuber Sadhana, tie all
worship articles except fruits in a yellow cloth and place it in your
locker where you keep your money or valuables at home. It is beleived
that if one tires this Sadhana on each Amavasya every month for a year
then one attains to life long prosperity and affluence.