Enhance your luck with Eleven Faced Rudraksh Sadhana
11 Mukhi is the symbol of Indra, the lord of the gods.
It has combined powers of eleven gods stored within. This should
be kept in a safe place of worship or with the Jewellery etc or
in a safe box. This enhances the Luck, wealth and prosperity. his
helps in getting desired son or daughter, also one gets the
love and affection of the desired person by its grace.
It is believed
that 11 Rudras live in its eleven faces.11Faced
is capable of giving instant results. Its wearer gets the merits
of one thousand horse sacrifices and gifts of one thousand cows
to the Brahmins. 11 Faced Rudraksh has a great importance for
women as it bestows their husbands with great luck and long life.
The issueless women are blessed with child by possessing it. Performing
this sadhana on Diwali enhances its power and all the problems one
is facing are removed with the blessing of Lord Rudra.
Day : Any rising moon Friday
Time : Early Morning, Before 09:00 AM
Requirements: 11 Faced , Beads Rosary, Yellow
cloth or mat, Rice, Incense, Vermillon, some fruits, Oil lamp, Ganga
- 11 Mukhi Sadhana ritual shall be performed on any
- One should take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Sit on a yellow mat or cloth facing North.
- Cover a Altar with yellow cloth and put the Ganesha image or idol
(if available) and 11 Mukhi on it.
- Take a steel plate and draw a Swastik with Vermillon.
- Lite the lamp and incense
- Offer yellow flowers, vermilion, rice grains on the idol and 11
- Take water in the right palm and pledge - I (speak your name)
am doing this Sadhana for Luck enhancement and lord I am totally
dependent on you and believe you.
- Let the water flow to the floor.
- Offer prayers to Lord Ganpati by chanting undermentioned Mantra,
1 rosary with Beads Rosary.
" Om Ganeshaye Namah "
Flowers to 11 Mukhi.
prayers to Lord Shiva by chanting undermentioned Mantra, 1 rosary
with Rudraksh Rosary.
" AUM HREE HUN NAMAH"
Wear the 11 Mukhi bead around your neck
and you would soon realize the miracles of 11 Mukhi.