Gauri Ganesh Sadhana for Progeny
Gauri is the universal Mother. Blessings of Goddess Ambe Gauri are
must for a healthy Progeny. Those couples planning for a child must
perform this sadhana on any auspicious day.
Performing Day : On 12th Nov, 2004 (Diwali) or any Monday
Time : Early Morning,, Before Sunrise
Requirements: Santan Gopal Yantra, Gauri Ganesh Rudraksh, Rudraksh
Rosary, Yellow cloth or mat, Rice, Incense, Vermillion, some fruits,
Oil lamp, Ganga water.
- Gauri Ganesh Yantra Sadhana ritual shall be performed on any Monday
- One should take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Sit on a yellow mat or cloth facing North.
- Cover a Altar with yellow cloth and put the Ganesha image or idol
(if available) along with Santan Gopal Yantra and Gauri Ganesh Rudraksh
- Lite the lamp and incense
- Offer yellow flowers, vermilion, rice grains on the idol, Santan
Gopal Yantra and Gauri Ganesh Rudraksh.
- Take water in the right palm and pledge - I (speak your name)
am doing this Sadhana for a health Son and lord I am totally dependent
on you and believe you.
- Let the water flow to the floor.
- Offer prayers to Lord Ganpati by chanting undermentioned Mantra,
1 rosary with Rudraksh Rosary.
" Om Ganeshaye Namah "
Flowers to Santan Gopal Yantra and Gauri Ganesh Rudraksh.
prayers to Lord Shiva by chanting undermentioned Mantra, 1 rosary
with Rudraksh Rosary.
" Aum Hreem Hreem Hroom Putram Kuru
Wear the Gauri Ganesh Rudraksh bead around your (Woman)neck on Diwali
Night and place Santan Gopal Yantra in you puja place.