Parad Ganpathi Sadhana
Performing Day : Any Wednesday
Time : Early Morning,, Before Sunrise
Requirements : Parad Ganesha, Yellow cloth or mat, Rice, Incense, Vermillon, Wooden table, Some fruits, Oil lamp, Coral Rosary.
Ganapati or Ganesha, the Lord of Ganas, the elephant faced God, represents the power of the Supreme Being that removes obstacles and ensures success in human endeavors. Ganesha is revered as the son of the Shiva and Parvati, and is always honored first in most worship services and rituals. Ganesha is also known as Ganapati, Vigneswara, Vinayaka, Gajamukha and Ainkaran. He is worshipped for siddhi, success in undertakings, and buddhi, intelligence. He is worshipped before any venture is started.
He is also the God of education, knowledge and wisdom, literature, and the fine arts. Ganesha is also one of the five Gods the worship of whom was popularised by Adi Shankaracharya; the other four are Vishnu, Shiva, Devi and Surya. The worship of these five deities is called the pancayatana puja. In some cases, a sixth God, Skanda is also worshipped. The large head of an elephant symbolizes wisdom, understanding, and a discriminating intellect that one must possess to attain perfection in life.
Mercury is a divine metal and according to the ancient text of Ras Ratna Samuchchya if mercury is Samskarised then through it any wish can be fulfilled. Samskarised mercury or Parad is called elixir and nectar of life and through it even the impossible can be achieved. Samskarised mercury idol of Lord Ganpati bestow intelligence, divine powers, wealth, health and fulfilment of all desires and wishes. Before the worship of every God and Goddess Ganesha is offered prayers because with his
blessings no obstacle can come in one's way Prayers to Lord Ganesha can fulfill any wish. Lord Ganesha is also a very kind deity who bestows comforts, wealth and favours on his devotees. Just remembering the Lord removes obstacles and problems from one's life and enables one to make quick progress in one's field of work. If then one uses a Parad idol of the Lord for the Sadhana the effect becomes hundred fold and success is quicker and more certain.
If you feel there are lots of tensions and problems in your life.
If your business is not doing well and you are not incurring profits in your business. If you are facing problems in studies and you are not getting the desired result.
If there is a marriage compatibility problem.
If there is a delay in the marriage.
Then try this most auspicious and wonderful ritual and you will witness its amazing power for yourself.
- Ganesha Sadhana ritual shall be performed on a Wednesday morning.
- One should take a bath and wear clean yellow clothes.
- Sit on a yellow mat or cloth facing North.
- Cover a wooden seat with lemon yellow cloth and put the Parad Ganesha on it.
- Take a steel plate and draw a Swastik with Vermillon.
- Lite the lamp and incense
- Offer yellow flowers vermilion, rice grains on the idol.
- Take water in the right palm and pledge - I (speak your name) am doing this Sadhana for the removal of these problems in my life (specify the problems) and lord I am totally dependent on you and belive you.
- Let the water flow to the floor.
- Offer prayers to Lord Ganpati by chanting undermentioned Mantra, 3 rosaries with Coral Rosary.
" Om Gam Ganpataye Namah "
Do this for three consecutive Wednesdays. After Sadhana place Parad Ganpati in your place of worship.