KaalSarp Dosha is formed when all the seven planets come between Rahu and Ketu. The effect of this will be different for every horoscope depending upon the placement and strength of Rahu and Ketu in a horoscope. The person who takes birth with this yoga may suffer from various problems like child problems, loss in business, family problems etc.
If, in a horoscope, all the planets are placed between Dragon�s-head (Rahu) and Dragon�s- tail (Ketu), it is considered to be a Dosha. If inauspicious planets like Mars and Saturn are placed on the opposite side of �Rahu?and �Ketu? then it is considered to be a partial Yoga. If in horoscope all 7 planets are between Rahu and Ketu but partially few planets are outside the axis of Rahu and Ketu then Partial Yoga is formed.
If only one planet is outside the axis of Rahu and Ketu then also Partial Yoga is formed.
Types of Kaal Sarp Dosha
According to Indian astrology, there are many types based on the position of Rahu and Ketu in 12 houses of horoscope, mainly of 12 types .
This yoga is more dangerous than other malefic yoga. It effects a person till 47 years and some time throughout his life, its depend upon the position of yoga.
It is also categorized into two types-
Uttari Golaardh Yog and Dakshini Goalaardh Yog. It is believed that if all the 7 planets are eaten away by Rahu's mouth then it is Ascending Yog. If all planets are situated in back of Rahu then Descending Yog is formed.
If you would like to know and confirm, about this Yoga in your Horoscope , you can get your horoscope analyze by Astroshastra experts. Astroshastra experts would check, which aspects of the person's life is having malefic effect of Dosha in his horoscope and suggest the suitable remedies, because even if Dosha is present in someone's horoscope, it would only affect some aspects of the life of that person and it does not affect every aspect of his life as there are many other planets also which are to be considered before predicting all the aspects of someone's life. Astroshastra experts would suggest the remedies like Puja, Yantra or Rudraksha as per the Horoscope.
Effects of Kaal Sarp Dosha in the Horoscope:
1. A person with this Yoga in his horoscope faces problems of instability in his life.
2. One can face defamation.
3. There may arise the problems in progeny.
4. One can have mental disturbances.
5. Person affected by this Yoga sees Snakes in his dreams.
6. Person affected by the Yoga struggle all through his life.
7. It negates the positive effects of the house where it starts and ends.
8. It makes one suffer from mental unrest, hurdles in gain of wealth, barriers in having children and uninterrupted disputes in married life.
9. One usually sees bad dreams and there is danger of sudden death.
10. One may suffers from diseases that are not cured by medicine.
Remedies of Kaal Sarp Dosha
1 Dosh nivaran puja reduces the ill effects of Yog. People with this Yoga have a life full of struggle.
It causes setbacks in life and creates obstacles in the accomplishment of every job you aspire for. People having this Dosha should perform puja on Naag-Panchmi