How to please goddess Lakshmi
Goddess of wealth and prosperity.
We should follow certain good habit , to please Maa Laksmi.
Goddess Lakshmi resides in a place where virtue, righteousness, truth and compassion prevail.
- Always keep your home clean.
- Never keep broom in front of house.
- Keep the broom hidden and never touch it by foot.
Never sleep at messy place.
- Maintain peace and harmony, prevent disputes between family members. Make a loving and peaceful environment at home.
- Never show disrespect towards your wife, she is Grih Lakshmiji (Lakshmi of Home). If she would be happy, Dhan Lakshmiji (Goddess of Money) will be happy.
- Respect Women
- Offer white colour sweets to small girls on Fridays.
- Wake up early, you should not sleep after sunrise and sleep only after sunset.
- Never taste food while you are cooking.
- You should take food only after bathing and worshiping in the morning. Offer food to agni dev or keep bhog for God.
- Respect all elder, your parents and have faith in God.
- Perform morning and evening prayer or aarti with your family every day. This makes Goddess Lakshmi happy.
- Worship Maa Lakshmi especially on Friday and perform Lakshmi puja on Diwali.
- Offer Kheer, red flowers to goddess Laxmi.
Take care while performing Aarti for Goddess Lakshmi
- Perform the aarti to please goddess Lakshmi with your entire family.
- Maa Lakshmi dislikes loud noise.
- A peaceful and sublime atmosphere should exist during the diwali pujan.
- So do not clap hands, as is the practice when performing aarti for other gods.
- Simply use a small bell to accompany aarti.
- Do not light crackers while the puja is on or immediately after it.
Mantra for Lakshmi Puja
1. Lakshmi Beej Mantra
ॐ ह्रीं श्रीं लक्ष्मीभयो नमः॥
Om Hreem Shreem Lakshmibhayo Namah॥
2. Mahalakshmi Mantra
ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं श्रीं कमले कमलालये प्रसीद प्रसीद ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं श्रीं महालक्ष्मयै नम:॥
Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamale Kamalalaye Praseed Praseed
Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Mahalakshmaye Namah॥
3. Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra
ॐ श्री महालक्ष्म्यै च विद्महे विष्णु पत्न्यै च धीमहि तन्नो लक्ष्मी प्रचोदयात् ॐ॥
Om Shree Mahalakshmyai Cha Vidmahe Vishnu Patnyai Cha Dheemahi
Tanno Lakshmi Prachodayat Om॥
Heera Shankh - Dakshinavarti Shankh to appease Maa
Yantras Remedies: Shree Yantra , Mahalakshmi Yantra , Ashtlakshmi Sukta Yantra , Shubh Labh , Vyapar Vridhi Indrani Yantra, Meru yantra
Rudraksha Remedies: One mukhi , Seven mukhi,
Pendants : Mahalakshmi , LakshmiGanesh, LakshmiNarayan
Puja Remedies: Mahalakshmi Homam, LakshmiNarayan Homa