Kidney Stone Gemstone
Kidney Stone Gemstone or Malachite or Dana Firang is of a cloudy deep green
colour, and is non transparent.
particularly good for those, who suffer from kidney ailments.
Malachite is often found in green opaque masses, the colour is due to copper content. The crystals are too small for faceting and
it is polished to show bands of light and dark green. It occurs in small quantities worldwide, but in large quantities in copper
mining areas. Zaire is the most important producer.
It has hardness of 4,
specific gravity of 3.80,
refractive index 1.85
mean with a Monoclinic crystal structure.
Chemically it is Copper hydroxycarbonate with formula of Cu2(0H)2C03.
It is also a substitute stone for EMERALD.
It increases fertility, tissue regeneration, blood circulation, immune system and also acts as mood amplifier. It decreases depression, anxiety, stress, hernia, cramps, cardiac pain, cancerous tumours, cholera, colic infection, leukemia, rheumatism, vertigo, ulcers, nervous tension, autism, dyslexia, epilepsy, kidney stones, asthma, arthritis, swollen joints, tumours, broken bones, torn muscles.
It helps in balancing pancreas, spleen, lactation, pineal gland, circulation, body fluids, red corpuscles.
Benefits of wearing Kidney Stone
1. Helpful in kidney stones removal.
2. Promotes willpower, adventure, sensuality, beauty, desire, friendship, determination, justice and rids shyness.
3. Excellent balancer on all levels.
4. Brings good luck and relieves mental and emotional blocks.
5. Aids healing in the areas of sexual and menstruation problems.
6. Dissolves cramps and promotes cell growth.
Size Available 3 - 10 Caret
|Price per Caret
|Category - A||Category - B