Marriage - when?
1. During dasa of a planet (a) in 7th; (b) aspecting 7th; (c) owning 7th. If these dasas do not run during marriageable age, then the dasa
of (a) Dispositor of 7th lord; (b) Lord of navamsa occupied by 7th lord;(c) Venus;(d) Moon;(e) Dispositor of 2nd lord.
The strongest in the (a) to (e) gives marriage.
2. Add longitudes of lords of lagna and 7th lord. When Jupiter transits the resultant sign or trines it or is 7th from it.
3. Longitude of Rahu minus longitudinal distance from lagna to Jupiter in clock wise direction.
The resultant degree is marriage point No. 1 .....(a)
a+ 90° = marriage point No.2 .....(b)
a-90° = marriage point No.3 .....(c)
Marriage takes place when any of the nodes synchronizes with any of the above three marriage points. If either Jupiter or Rahu is in 4th house in natal chart, add a correction
of 30° in marriage points. If either of them is in 10th house, deduct 30°.
4. In the period and sub period of 1st and 7th lords.
5. Add longitudes of lords of constellations of Moon and 7th lord when Jupiter transits over/trines the resultant degree. However, dasa/bhukti should relate to 7th lord.
6. When lagnesh transits 7th house.
7. Bhukti of Jupiter for female and that of Venus for male.
8. If dasa lord is in 7th from bhukti lord, in their period and sub period.
9. Jupiter in transit aspects or occupies ra^occupied in natal chart by lord of navamsa sign of lagna lord.
10. Male gets married when Jupiter transits any angle of his natal Venus or dispositor of Venus.
11. Female gets married when Venus transits any angle of her natal Mars, or dispositor of Mars.
12. Jupiter's transit over 7th house or Venus, and at the same time Saturn in transit influences the 5th or 7th house brings marriage.
13. Thepratyantara dasa (sub-sub period) lord should, in transit, influence lagna or the 7th house in navamsa chart at the time of marriage.
14. Transit of Sun in the sign of sub-sub-period-lord brings marriage.
15. During period/sub period of 2nd lord, marriage takes place.
16. When Saturn in transit conjuncts or aspects 9th house from navamsa lagna or the sign in navamsa chart where the 9th lord of natal chart is posited, marriage takes place.
17. Lagnesh nearer to the 7th house shows early marriage.
18. A benefic near ascendant or the 7th house shows early marriage.