Combinations for divorce/separation
1. The combinations which mar matrimonial life or lead to plural marriage are responsible for separation and divorce.
2. The adverse positions of lagna lord and the Moon from those of the 7th, its lord and Venus are the main factors for divorce or separation.
3. Lord of 4th in 6th or lord of 6 in 4th (divorce through court).
4. 12th lord conjoins 4th lord and 4th lord in 6th, 8th or 12th.
5. Influence of separative planets Saturn, Sun and Rahu on 7th, its lord and Venus, e.g. for Virgo lagna 12th lord Sun in 7 and 6th lord Saturn is in 4th; or when influence of separative (Sun, Saturn, Rahu) planets falls on 7th and 8th houses.
6. 7th lord conjoins 12th lord in 12th or 7th; 7. 12 and 7th lords associated with 5th and Rahu.
8. Mutual exchange of lords of 7 and 12th with Rahu.
9. 7th and 12th lords in 10th under influence of nodes.
1 O.Venus in lagnaerlagna in signs of Mars or Saturn and 7th house afflicted by Sun, Saturn or Rahu.
11. Moon-Venus or Sun-Venus in 7th under influence of Sun, Saturn or Rahu.
12. Rahu in lagna with Saturn or Venus;
13. Sun Rahu Saturn and 12th lord in 4th.
14. Venus in Aridra, Moola, Krittika or Jyestha nakshatra.
15. Rahu Saturn in lagna or 7th when 4th is afflicted badly.
16. Malefics in 6, 8 or 12th from Venus and 4th house afflicted.
17. 6th lord (litigation and enmity) under separative effects in 2, 4, 7 or 12th.
18. Lords of lagna. and 7th in 6/8 or 2/12 position.
19. Rahu/Kethu in 12/6 axis is an additional factor.