Planetary Factors for accidents
1. Trik houses and their lords.
2. Role of 8th house and 8th lord is very important.
3. Rahu, Kethu, Saturn and especially Mars are watched.
4. For vehicular accidents Venus, 4th house and 4th lord are also considered.
5. Malefics in 6/8 positions are bad.
6. When dasha periods of malefics in 6/8-position run and transit agree, accidents happen.
7. Amongst varga charts D/16 is of immense necessity of working out period of accidents (afflicted planets both in D/l and D/16).
8. In accidental death lords of 8th house, 22nd drekkana, Mars, Rahu, Kethu and Saturn play role.
9. Lagna if afflicted by the aspect of Saturn and Mars gets weakened and so the above- mentioned lords cause accidents.
Combinations of Accidents.
1. 8th lord afflicted by Mars and Rahu.
2. 8th house afflicted by Mars and Rahu.
3. Saturn, Moon & Mars in 2nd, 4th and 10th give death due to fall from vehicle (Saravali);
4. Mars in 8th.
5. Sun & Mars in 4th having malefic aspects;
6. Sun & Mars having mutual aspect and involving 4th house;
7. Sun in 10th aspected by Mars from 4th;
8. Weak lords of lagna and 8th conjoining in 4th- vehicular accident;
9. Weak lords of lagna and 8th with 6th lord and Mars- severe or fatal accident.
10. Weak lords of lagna and 8th in 6th with Rahu, Ketu or Saturn severe or fatal accident
11. Atmakaraka if afflicted (association with malefics or under papakartari yoga).
12. 8th lord in sarpa drekkana (2nd of Taurus, 2nd and 3rd of Cancer, 1st and 2nd of Scorpio and 3rd of Pisces.
13. If Sun & Jupiter are afflicted and related with trik lords, accidents involving vehicle aircraft are likely.
14. Whenever 4th and 10th houses are afflicted, one meets with fatal fall.
Proneness to injuries