Planetary Combinations of fracture of bones
Mars refers to the neck Saturn to limbs, Rahu to feet, Mercury to the back, 4th house to ribs, Capricorn to the knee, 11th to the left
hand and 3rd to the right hand and collar bones, 2nd to the right leg, and the 12 th to the left leg. Houses involved are the 2nd, the 6th and
the 10 th both from lagna and from Aries. Planets involved are Saturn, the Sun, Mars and Mercury.
1. The Sun with the Moon, Saturn and Mars in the 8th, the 5th or the 9th.
2. Rahu, Saturn and Mercury in the 10th.
3. The Moon with Mars in the 6th.
4. The Moon in the 1st, Saturn in the 4th and Mars in the 10th.
5. The Sun in the 1st, Saturn in the 5th, the Moon in the 8th and Mars in the 9th.
6. The Moon in Saturn's houses placed between malefics.
7. The Moon in the 2nd, Mars in the 4th, and the Sun in the 10th.
8. The Sun in the 4th, Saturn in the 8th and the Moon in the 10th.
9. Saturn in the 2nd, the Moon in the 4th, and Mars in the 10th.
10. The Sun and Mars in the 3rd aspected by Saturn.